Monday 2 February 2009

Romantic Valentine Messages

St. Valentine's Day themed poems, just now being the norm
Here's some romantic Valentine messages, in rhyming form

I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Be mine forever.
Let’s live to the full
And grow old together


I am so happy we met!
I’m yours. You’re mine
You mean the world to me!
Please be my Valentine

Romantic Valentine Messages

My darling, you bring joy to my life.
How blessed am I, that you’re my wife


Roses are red,
Violets are blue
You’ve opened the doors of my heart.
Now walk on through


Love you loads and will always do.
We’re joined together by powerful glue

You’re the pillar of my life
And will always be
I was so blessed
When you were sent here for me



©

This 'Romantic Valentine Messages' blog entry is copyright Jon Bratton 2009.
This material is free to use for personal use but may not be lifted in whole or part by website publishers

No comments: