Friday 30 January 2009

Valentines Phrases

Now some of you came for Valentines Phrases and I've got plenty and they're free...you can have 'em cos they're not mine... they belong to Author Unknown, who in my opinion is the best writer on t'internet.
So, here we go

May happiness come your way...
On this Valentine's Day!

****
Here is a Valentine for you...
Best wishes in all you do!

****

Je t'aime is what a Frenchman says
Te quiero is the Spanish way
It’s Ti amo in Italian
I love you is what I say
I love you every minute
Every second, to be precise
When I count my blessings,
(and I often do)
I always count you twice.

Ven a dormir conmigo: no haremos el amor. Él nos hará.
Julio Cortázar in Spanish
In English: Come and sleep with me: we won't make love. It will make us.

****

Is tú grá geal mo chroí.
Irish for
You are the bright love of my heart.



©


This Valentines Phrases' blog entry is copyright Jon Bratton 2009.
This material is free to use for personal use but may not be lifted in whole or part by website publishers

No comments: