Tuesday 16 December 2008

Short Funny Rhyming Poems


Welcome to my blog which today brings you another in the series Short Funny Rhyming Poems

Oi Vey


Man 1 brags, "My son is so successful as a lawyer
He's bought a mansion of his partner’s choice"
The second man says, "My son’s a successful doctor
And bought his friend a jet and a gold Rolls Royce"


The third man says, "Oi vey, my son’s gay
He’s not successful career-wise, and yet
He lives with his friend in a mansion
And owns a gold Rolls Royce and jet”


Jon Bratton 2008
(My short funny rhyming poems are based on jokes by unknown persons)




______________________________________________

It's a bit of a slog, writing a blog without feedback.
I'd be made up if, before you made off, you made a comment
________________________________________________

No comments: